Photobook’s exhibition of competition “Paris Photo–Aperture Foundation PhotoBook Awards” is the celebration of photobook’s contribution to the evolving narrative of photography. Exhibition has three major categories: First PhotoBook, PhotoBook of the Year, and Photography Catalogue of the Year.
The exhibition will be opened from 7th until 31st of December in Kaunas Photography Gallery (Vilniaus st. 2, Kaunas). Work hours: II-V 11-18, VI-VII 11-17.
Join us on 7 th of December at 17:30 for opening and talk with books designers Agnė Dautartaitė-Krutulė and Tom Mrazauskas.
Other exhibition venues:
- Gallery of Photography Prospektas, Vilnius, January – February, 2018
- Düsseldorf Photo, Germany, February 2018
- PhotoBook Fest 2018, Moscow, April – May 2018
- Triennial of Photography, Hamburg, June 2018
- Photo Basel, Switzerland, June 2018
- Cortona on The Move, Italy, July – October, 2018
The exhibition in Lithuania is presented by book design conference “6 pt”.